Buying a property to put in the rental market is still one of the best investments you can make, however finding the right managing agent can sometimes be a daunting decision. The service that you will receive varies from agent to agent and many property owners find it hard to decide which agent best meets their needs in relation to tenant selection and day-to-day property management.
From going that extra mile, to transcending the boundaries, 361 Degrees Real Estate is the Company you can turn to for all your real estate needs. We offer a full range of real estate services spanning residential, rural and commercial sales as well as property management.
With a team of highly experienced and professional agents, you can be assured you are in good hands. With the use of latest technology, systems and procedures, our Property Management division revolutionises the traditional functions of property management to maximize the return on investment properties.
We are dedicated to delivering customer service that goes beyond expectation. With 361 Degrees, it’s not just about meeting your needs, it’s about going beyond them and that is what makes us a cut above the rest!
Professional and Personalised Service, every time.
The main focus of our Property Management Team is, at all times to minimise the risk associated with investing in residential property while maintaining the capital value of the property.
At 361 Degrees Real Estate, we understand that your property should be regarded as a valuable and well managed asset, and not just another source of income.
We recognise your need to;
- Minimise vacancy periods while also locating a quality tenant.
- Achieve an adequate and reasonable return.
- Effectively and efficiently handle maintenance and repairs to maintain the property to the highest standard.
- Be kept informed about your property, whether this be with regards to legislation, market trends or maintenance, we aim for regular feedback and communication, while maximising the capital growth and potential of your investment property.
Our Services to you;
- Inspect the property and provide you with a rental market appraisal and recommend any property improvements.
- Market and promote the property to be best advantage in accordance with the owner’s instructions.
- Receive, process and check tenant applications, consulting with the property owner regularly.
- Carry out periodic property inspections with detailed reports and photographs
- Communicate with the landlord all maintenance requested by the tenant.
- Arrange rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Prepare and serve notices and applications in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Follow up on all rental arrears in accordance with our strict, arrears control policy.
- Deal with Rental Bonds at the end of a tenancy, taking into account the condition of the property and any outstanding rental payments.
- Provide a reputable source of licensed and insured trade’s people.
- Arrange and prepare the appropriate documentation, including the tenancy agreement, condition report and photographs, and the bond lodgement all in accordance with the relevant legislation.
- Maintain property and rental records.
- Collect and receipt rental payments in accordance with the rental agreement and legislation.
- Pay all authorised accounts and charges, including maintenance.
- Disburse rental payments to the owner along with a statement detailing all income and expenditure.