With the convenience of public transport at one end of the street, The Grange College at the other and sporting grounds all easily accessible, this immaculately presented Double Storey 5-bedroom home promises enjoyable family memories and future growth as an investment.
Downstairs comprising of
• Huge Master Bedroom with en-suite including massive walk in robe.
• Immaculately presented 3 Living areas and Massive Dining Area.
• Large open plan Kitchen, 900mm stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite stone bench-top.
• Separate Powder Room and Laundry.
• Great sized outdoor Pergola for entertaining.
• Gas heating and Split system cooling ensuring year round comfort.
• Double Lock up Garage with remote control and rear access to the backyard.
Upstairs comprising of
• 4 x generously sized Bedrooms with BIRs.
• Huge Family/Living area with balcony view to the street.
• Big Rumpus Room / Theatre Room / 6th Bedroom.
• Central Bathroom and Toilet
Extras include refrigerated cooling, ducted heating, filtered water for drinking and bathing , abundant storage, double garage, carport accommodation, highly secure with 6 cameras all around house and much more.
With all this on a massive 561m2 allotment (approx.) with unlimited potential, in a sought after and central location, inspect now before it’s gone!
This relaxed, family focused retreat is close to all amenities, only moments away from Pacific Werribee, walking distance to public transport, local schools, open parklands and easy freeway access to the CBD. Be quick to secure this truly rare and affordable opportunity!
Please contact Himanshu Manocha 0432 000 099 to arrange your inspection today and a chance to secure this Family Haven with nothing left to do but move in, you better be quick !!!
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Photo ID is a must