8/12 Vilnius Way Truganina VIC 3029
Perfectly Presented, Supremely Spacious
Nick Miglani & 361 Degrees Real Estate proudly present to you this contemporary residence with quality craftsmanship throughout, this beautifully presented double-storey townhouse must be inspected. Appealing to all, this property comprises open plan living, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and single car accommodation, complete with a private courtyard for outdoor living. Nestled within a quiet Truganina community and within easy reach of all amenities, residents will enjoy proximity to local schools, shops and public transport.
– The spacious interiors begin with the open plan living and meals zones, each generous in size and filled with natural light. The neutral palette is both soothing and modern, the tiled flooring leading to glass sliding doors and a sunny outdoor patio.
– Timelessly appointed, the kitchen offers glossy cabinetry, a full-sized pantry and a convenient breakfast bar. A suite of stainless-steel appliances includes a gas cooktop, under bench oven and dishwasher, complemented by a tiled splash back.
– Encouraging peaceful respite, the upper level offers three bedrooms, each with built-in robes and stylish timber flooring underfoot. The master suite boasts a walk-in-robe and private ensuite, while the remaining bedrooms share access to the family bathroom, complete with a soaking tub.
– Set upon a low maintenance 115m2 (approx.) allotment, this property offers brick and weatherboard exteriors, complete with a shady courtyard, water tanks and an outdoor shed.
– Further appointments include a single remote-control garage, a separate laundry, guest powder room, under stair storage, ducted heating, split system air conditioning and roller blinds.
Perfectly positioned within the family-oriented suburb of Truganina, this property is within walking distance of leading schools including Westbourne Grammar, Al-Taqwa College, Dohertys Creek P-9 College and Truganina P-9 College. Local amenities include Wyndham Village Shopping Centre, Tarneit Central Shopping Centre and Williams Landing Shopping Centre, while an abundance of recreational facilities include Forsyth Park Playground and James Cook Drive Reserve. For commuters, public transport options include both Tarneit and Williams Landing stations, plus well-serviced bus routes.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.